Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe

Your earliest response
From: MR.Patrick K. W. Chan (mrpatchan@patrickchan101.com)
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe Mark as unsafe

Sent:
Fri 3/28/08 8:37 PM
Reply-to: mrpchanwk101@yahoo.com.hk
To:

FROM: MR.Patrick K. W. Chan
(Executive Director & Chief financial Officer)
Hang Seng Bank Limited
83 Des Voeux Road,
Central Hong Kong SAR
FOR YOUR ATTENTION
It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive becauseyou do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutualinterest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposedbusiness relationship. I am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan Executive Director & Chief financial Officerof Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I will need you to assistme in executing a business project from Hong Kong to your country. It involves the transfer of a large sum of money. Everything concerningthis transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerningthis issue. Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shallshare in the ratio to be agreed by both of us I will prefer you reach me on myprivate email address below (mrpchanwk101@yahoo.com.hk) and finally after that Ishall furnish you with more informations about this operation. Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hunt mebecause I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake withthis venture. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Patrick Chan

No comments:

Blog Archive