MedioStream A New World of Sight and Sound
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MedioStream files complaint amendment over infringement of patent No. 7,009,655 B2 and No. 7,283,172 'Method and System For Direct Recording of Video Information Onto A Disk Medium'.
LOS ALTOS, CA (November 20th, 2007)
On November 9, 2007, MedioStream, Inc. filed a second amended complaint in the United District Court, Eastern District of Texas, Marshall Division, against Acer America Corp., Apple Computer, Inc., Asus Computer International, Inc., Dell, Inc., Gateway, Inc., Sony Electronic Inc., Cyberlink Inc., Nero Inc. and Sonic Solutions.
The complaint amendment describes the followings:
- Misappropriation of trade secret against Sonic and Sony
- Conversion against Sonic and Sony
- Unjust enrichment against Sonic and Sony
- Unfair competition against Sonic and Sony
- Patent infringement of U.S. Patent No. 7,009,655 against all defendants
- Patent infringement of U.S. Patent No. 7,283,172 against all defendants
MedioStream, Inc. is seeking damages, interest, attorney fees and other reliefs deemed just and proper by the court.
The legal team representing the plaintiff consists of:
Brown McCarroll, LLP, Longview, Texas
S. Calvin Capshaw
Elizabeth L. DeRieux
Goodwin Procter LLP, Palo Alto, California
Byron C. Cooper
Gregory S. Bishop
April E. Abele
Parker, Bunt & Ainsworth, P.C., Tyler, Texas
Andrew T. Gorham
Robert M. Parker
Robert Christopher Bunt
Jones & Jones, Inc., Marshall, Texas
Franklin Jones, Jr.
The case has been assigned to U.S. District Judge T. John Ward.
Case No. 2:07-cv-00376-TJW
In the news:
http://ip.law360.com/Members/ViewArticlePortion.aspx?Id=39876&ReturnUrl=..%2fsecure%2fViewArticle.aspx%3fId%3d39876 [ PDF ]
http://www.digitimes.com.tw/n/memberarticle.asp?id=0000076086_B8W53T1EH07HKRY7FF9IW [ Alternate link ]
MedioStream, Inc. is a multimedia technology company founded in 1998 that creates tools for Internet Social Networking, Home Media Networking, multimedia applications and DVD burning. Our focus is the human experience. We make it easy for our customers to create, share, watch, listen, and interact with their favorite media and each other. We prize simplicity, fidelity, and ease of use above all things. We have offices in Los Altos, Taipei and Shanghai. Our services are created synergistically between these dynamic poles of East and West. It is a new world of sight and sound.
For more information, please visit:
# # #
MedioStream, neoDVD, are trademarks of MedioStream, Inc. Other product names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
- ► 2017 (122)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (14)
- Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
- On April 22, 1970, First Earth Day was held
- U.S. military joins Iraqi Army in Basra assault
- MedioStream files complaint amendment over infring...
- Bigger Quake due here shortly
- Google tells FCC of "white space" airwave plans
- We need “the People’s dictionary”
- Reporters Attacked in South Carolina
- Instant Press Pass from IFS News Writers
- IFS Reporter's Membership Certificate
- IFS Syndicated Writers Blog
- ▼ March (11)