The VoIP Revolution
Due to modern technology, traditional landline based phone systems have become all but a thing of the past. While some users cut the cord completely and transitioned to cell phone use only, many have found VoIP to be the technological evolutionary successor to landline systems. Families can now talk to loved ones with ease across the country and overseas, without the added financial burden of costly long distance calls. Businesses can take advantage of added features not provided by traditional landlines at a much lower cost.
VoIP or “Voice over Internet Protocol” systems utilize existing broadband internet connections to provide users with the experience and reliability of a landline without the additional cost. Not only does it save money, the technology that allows VoIP to be possible also allows many features well beyond the capabilities of standard landlines.
- Voicemail and readable voicemail
- Anonymous call blocking and Caller ID
- Automatic forwarding of calls to other telephone numbers
- The ability to ‘whitelist’ certain numbers while routing all other calls to an away message
- 3-way calling
- An array of additional options may also be customized to your specific use and needs