By Kenneth Howard Smith,
(IFS) SDCOG News-Gazette
LIMON CO (IFS) - It's just a matter of time that Myspace will only be used by musicians, as it continues to lose 20,000 subscribers a week. The lure of Myspace in the early days was just a social networking site, then came the music industry that really makes Myspace the great digital recording label designed by the earlier poineer J-Bird Records that invented the digital online recording label concept.
When its comes to the art of social networking, Facebook is adding news users and former Myspace members at approximately 1,000,000 new subscribers per week worldwide. This not so suttle expandion by Facebook is causing Rupert Murdock alot of heart burn, as the Fox News subsidairy continues to crash and burn.
One could blame it on the practices of Mr. Murdock's News Corporation's parent company and Fox News producers that has lead to it's loosing ground and causing users to abandon their accounts and go to someone else that is not so political with their hands and fingers in everything from degrading the president - to it's partners with Arabic sheiks.
At the present rate of subscriptions, Mysapce will only be a recording label for new music, other then that, it's useless as a networking site.
- ► 2017 (143)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (84)
- MYSPACE IS GREAT RECORDING COMPANY, LITTLE ELSE
- Google's GMail to Video
- RIAA Urges Piracy Crackdown In Google-Verizon Net ...
- The Fintons
- Pat Condell on the Ground Zero Mosque
- Google targeting Apple iPad with Chrome tablet?
- Why GOP Rep. Bob Inglis is looking for a new job
- Glenn Beck: Obama's America is like 'Planet of the...
- Ousted HP CEO settles with accuser
- RANDY WEAVER: SIEGE AT RUBY RIDGE
- Text Messaging for the rest of us
- Fox News Replaces Helen Thomas and AP in the front...
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2009 (14)